Providing peace of mind through secure payment solutions
The privacy of your patients and the security of your practice are top priorities for Rectangle Health. Focusing on the healthcare industry, we adhere to the latest security standards and best practices to protect your practice and patients. Our healthcare payment solutions secure sensitive patient and card information, while protecting against credit card fraud and identification theft.
Rectangle Health clients are guaranteed:
- Secure payment and credit card processing
- Fraud monitoring
- Adherence to payment and credit card processing regulations
Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance is the security foundation of all electronic payment transactions, and it is your organization’s responsibility to demonstrate compliance on at least an annual basis. With Rectangle Health, the audit to determine compliance is always simple because patient payment information is completely hidden from your systems with technologies that encrypt and tokenize data. The corporate security strategy offered by our platform is among the most robust in the credit card processing industry. Rectangle Health’s points of PCI compliance for healthcare aligns to specific HIPAA considerations.
- Secure processing assures the card number is not visible once processed.
- Complete liability protection is ensured from the moment a transaction is transmitted.
- Card information is never stored on your computer or servers.
- No quarterly security scans or audits of systems are necessary.
- Comprehensive disaster protection with multiple backup systems located in the U.S. and Canada.
- Interfacing with EHR and practice management systems automatically posts payments to patient ledgers.
- Rectangle Health works exclusively with healthcare providers for unparalleled industry expertise.
Securing the safety and integrity of your patient data keeps your organization in compliance with HIPAA, SOX, and other security mandates. The consequence of a data breach is more than imposed fines – it can cost your organization its clientele. When you protect your patient information, you protect your practice’s reputation.