Social Media Participation Guidelines
Last Updated: 1.27.2022
Our official Rectangle Health social media accounts include:
We ask participants on our social media sites to treat each other, and our employees, with respect. While this is an open forum, we intend to maintain a friendly environment. Please use appropriate language at all times when posting and/or commenting.
While we encourage member and non-member participation, we cannot and will not respond to every comment. Not responding to or acting on a comment should not be seen as an acceptance of or endorsement of that comment.
Rectangle Health is not responsible or liable, directly, or indirectly, for content posted by third parties. Participants may report inappropriate content to email@example.com.
By submitting any content, you grant Rectangle Health the right to use this content in any and all Rectangle Health websites, including social media channels, print, and other media, without payment or any other considerations.
To ensure informative, lawful, productive, and respectful dialogue, we will review comments and reserve the right to hide or remove any posts or comments that include:
- Confidential Content – Because participation on our social media channels is done at your own risk, you are taking personal responsibility for your posts, comments, username, and any information you provide. Please do not post any confidential information about yourself or others.
- Illegal Activity – Social media activity that contains any suggestion or encouragement of unlawful behavior is not permissible. In addition, comments and posts that seek to defame or defraud any financial, commercial, or non-governmental agency are not permitted. Furthermore, comments and posts must not violate laws that govern the use of copyrights, trade secrets, or any other intellectual property.
- Offensive Language – Profane or provocative language in comments and posts will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited to abusive, derogatory, disparaging, explicit, graphic, hateful, inflammatory, obscene, offensive, racial, threatening, sexually explicit language, or racial language.
- Off Topic – Posts and comments that deviate greatly from the overall theme of a particular discussion thread may be subject to removal.
- Photo Uploads – Posts and comments containing photos will not be accepted unless specifically requested by an authorized representative of Rectangle Health for a contest or other business-related purpose. In these instances, pictures will be reviewed and will not be posted if deemed inappropriate.
- Privacy Breaches – If you object to certain content, we would like to discuss it with you, but ask that you please refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful of others. Please do not post comments, photos, videos, links, or any other content that infringes upon the rights of any person or company, including intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights. You also must not impersonate another person or organization.
- Spam-like Solicitations – Comments, posts, and links focused on selling a product or service are not permitted. In addition, driving traffic to a particular website for personal, political, or monetary gain is also not permitted.
- Underage Users – Content from individuals under the age of 13 will not be allowed.
- Web Links – Posts and comments in HTML Format (or URLs) may not be accepted if deemed to be inappropriate or commercial. Please use plain text.
Comments are reviewed and monitored, but not controlled by Rectangle Health. Rectangle Health reserves the right to remove, without notice and at our sole discretion, any content that violates these guidelines or does not adhere to the intent of our social media channels. Also, Rectangle Health reserves the right to block any user from participating in our social media channels at any time without notice for violating these guidelines.
Rectangle Health does not endorse any comments made by our employees unless they are authorized representatives of our organization. Rectangle Health does not validate assertions or forward-thinking statements in the comments. All statements and viewpoints expressed in the comments are strictly those of the commenter alone and do not constitute an official position of Rectangle Health unless they are posted by the site administrator (who is an authorized representative of Rectangle Health) or by a subject matter expert responding on behalf of the Rectangle Health.
If you are a Rectangle Health employee, you must not misrepresent yourself or Rectangle Health on social media channels and online communities. Unless you are authorized to speak on behalf of Rectangle Health, you must state that the views expressed are your own, especially when commenting on the organization. If we feel the nature of your comment is confidential, shares information not generally available, or recommend an action that could adversely affect the organization or our members, we reserve the right to remove your comments. Please do not post content that is abusive, defamatory, disruptive, embarrassing, illegal, obscene, threatening, abusive, embarrassing, or disruptive in any way. As an integral part of our online community, thank you for helping maintain the integrity of our social media channels by representing yourself and Rectangle Health in a respectful manner.
Employees must adhere to our full internal Social Media Policy.
On a reoccurring basis, Rectangle Health may participate in events and promotions on these social media channels. These events and promotions may have their own rules and terms for usage, which will be specified within those specific events.
Sometimes, Rectangle Health may also engage on blogs and online news sites that are relevant to our organization. In these instances, it will be made known that the content is being generated on those sites by Rectangle Health.
The appearance of external links on our social media channels does not constitute an official endorsement by Rectangle Health.
Rectangle Health reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time without notice at its sole discretion.
By participating on our social media channels, you agree to these terms.
If you have any questions about these guidelines, please call (888) 852-3484 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.