Providing hospitals with a comprehensive payment collection solution
Rectangle Health’s Practice Management Bridge® platform makes hospital payments frictionless for patients and helps hospitals capture — and protect — revenue. Our powerful data-driven technology combined with your existing patient accounting system helps you leverage comprehensive reporting to achieve best-practice performance metrics, make informed business decisions, and improve efficiencies.
Additionally, Rectangle Health can connect hospitals and hospital groups together on each of their systems so that each entity can process and report on one platform. We help bring your hospital’s self-pay revenue cycle management to the next level of performance.
Claims management can be time-consuming, especially during the summer months, which is a costly resource drain, not to mention the possibility of manual error. Automated remittance processing and reimbursement deposit management creates real time cash flow reporting, eliminating hours wasted on labor-intensive manual processing and reducing risk of errors.
Rectangle Health enables your hospital to connect with multiple payment systems; from self-pay patient payment systems connecting to hospital practice management systems, to onsite parking and gift shops. Our self-pay patient processing solution is comprehensive.
Our Practice Management Bridge solution helps hospitals:
- Interface seamlessly and auto-post payments into any practice management system.
- Offer the latest convenient, contactless payment options.
- Expedite payments before, during, and after care to reduce accounts receivable.
- Store patient data in a reliable, secure backend.
- Improve communication between the hospital and patients.
- Replace outdated front-office processes with digital automation.
- Leverage functionality across locations.
- Implement technology quickly with easy, remote installation.
Practice Management Bridge interfaces with any EHR to give hospitals the tools that they need to run efficiently and to offer their patients the convenient, flexible payment options that they need to pay for their care.