On this episode of The Modern Practice Podcast, presented by Rectangle Health, host Gary Tiratsuyan is joined by Karen Marshall, of Vero 3 Consulting.
With nearly 40 years in the dental industry, Karen Marshall offers a unique combination of practical clinical expertise and business management. Karen began by earning her degree as a Registered Dental Hygienist from Shawnee State University and has continued to advance her skills through continued education and training. Her experience as a Hygienist, Administrative and Corporate Manager, Project Manager, Trainer, Dental Collections Agency Partner, and Corporate Consultant provides a depth and scope that allows her to uncover the possibilities and provide solutions to match both the clinical and business needs of the practice. Karen is passionate about her client’s success, working from the inside-out for growth and profitability of the business.
During the show, Karen shares:
- How practices can keep up with HIPAA and OSHA compliance regulations and laws by leaning on technology.
- Why training plays a key role in safeguarding a practice from potential violations and penalties.
- Risk mitigation best practices.
- What to expect if you are ever facing an OSHA or HIPAA investigation.
- And how Rectangle Health’s Practice Management Bridge® platform can give practices peace of mind when it comes to all facets of compliance and cybersecurity.
Learn more about Rectangle Health’s powerful Practice Management Bridge platform to see how we simplify compliance.