Offering a comprehensive payment collection interface for orthopedic practices
Orthopedic providers and practices are navigating the intricacies of new requirements for orthopedic payments and often face pressures both financially and administratively.
In addition to bundled payment challenges, orthopedic practices are increasingly relying on patient reimbursement due to the growing popularity of high deductible plans. Collecting large payment amounts from patients poses another significant financial risk to orthopedic practices, and it is more important than ever to ensure they receive all patient balances.
Since many organizations are dealing with risk from both sides – in the form of bundled orthopedic payments and high patient deductibles – it is critical to have an efficient and flexible payment system.
Our HIPAA-compliant Practice Management Bridge® interfaces with current practice management systems to increase payment efficiency across your organization.
- Interfaces seamlessly and auto-posts payments into any practice management system.
- Enables providers to offer the latest convenient, contactless payment solutions.
- Expedites payments before, during, and after care to reduce accounts receivable.
- Stores patient data in a reliable, secure backend.
- Improves communication between practice and patients.
- Replaces outdated front office processes with digital automation.
- Allows for functionality to be leveraged across locations.
- Implements quickly with easy, remote installation.
Practice Management Bridge ties all points of payment together and makes it easy to track, manage, and report payment information.