In today’s market of rising out-of-pocket costs and changing consumer interests, it’s vital for practices to offer flexible and practical payment options if they want to remain competitive.
Practice Management Bridge® offers two types of built-in patient financing solutions to giving practices the flexibility to offer the financing arrangement of their choice, whether that’s keeping financing in-house, connecting patients with a third-party financing company, or having the flexibility to offer either.
Get started with the patient financing options available through Practice Management Bridge to:
- Strengthen patient loyalty and attract new patients.
- Make it possible for more patients to elect care that they might not have otherwise been able to afford.
- Improve cashflow by receiving consistent payments.
Care Now, Pay LaterSM patient financing
For practices that prefer to connect patients with a third party for financing, the Care Now, Pay Later solution in Practice Management Bridge makes offloading patient financing as simple as a few clicks. Care Now, Pay Later (CNPL®) third-party patient financing makes care affordable for patients without any financial risk to practices. Practices receive their funding upfront while patients make installment payments to a trusted patient financing company.
Care Now, Pay Later patient financing benefits providers instead of the lender. See how easy it can be to let more patients say “yes” to treatment.
- Patients are approved for the full amount, every time. Say goodbye to the strain of partial approvals.
- Receive nearly full payment for prime patients. We have industry-leading rates for providers.
- No third-party portal needed; you can start applications, monitor status, and view plan details without ever leaving Practice Management Bridge.
Providers who offer patients Care Now, Pay Later financing can feel confident that the arrangement is just as beneficial to their patients as it is to their practice.
- Unmatched approval rates – nearly 100%* of patients are approved for financing.
- The simple application takes just a few minutes to complete, and patients receive multiple payment term offers 30 seconds after applying.
- Patients choose the down payment that fits their budget.
- Applying for Care Now, Pay Later has zero impact on the patient’s credit.
Payment plans for in-house financing
Patient financing provided through in-house payment plans keeps the payment relationship between your practice and your patients. With automated payment plans in Practice Management Bridge, it’s effortless to collect installment payments on schedule. Payment plan management is as simple as “set it and forget it.”
- Control your practice’s payment plan program – you set the minimum threshold for payment plans and the terms and conditions for enrollment.
- Automate weekly or monthly payment installments according to your preferred schedule.
- Receive the full balance due over time.
In-house payment plans make it possible for more patients to choose care, and they also create consistent revenue for practices by breaking healthcare payments into fixed installments and automatically collecting against the total balance at regular intervals.
Patient financing your way
We know patient financing isn’t one size fits all. That’s why Practice Management Bridge gives providers robust tools to work with their patients financially, regardless of whether that is through seamless internal payment plans, Care Now, Pay Later third-party financing, or both on a case-by-case basis. Make care attainable for more patients, and keep your practice profitable, with patient financing solutions in Practice Management Bridge.