Simplifying the form collection process for patients and providers
Offering digital registration forms to patients ahead of visits is a practical way to simplify the check-in process and save staff time from manually inputting patient data into their systems from paper forms. Our digital registration solution enables you to email or text patients, directly from your workstation, a link to registration forms that they can fill out at their own convenience before their appointment.
- Save patients time in the office by sending them forms to fill out in advance, instead of requiring them to arrive early to visits to fill out paperwork.
- Create a contactless check-in process, instead of passing clipboards and pens back and forth.
- Improve the accuracy of patient information by letting them input data themselves at their own speed, instead of rushing through forms.
- Simplify data entry for your staff by uploading digital forms into your practice management system or electronic health record, instead of manually copying information from paper forms.
- Collect payment information from patients ahead of time and place their preferred card on file for future payments, instead of waiting until after appointments to talk about payments.
Our digital forms are fully HIPAA-compliant and enable you to gather the following information from patients:
- Family health history
- Current medical information
- Insurance information
- Payment preference
As part of the registration process, patients can put their preferred card on file in our secure vault for seamless future charges and increased payment assurance for your practice. Card on File Authorization forms are automatically included as part of the card-on-file process, for the benefit of patient records and practice chargeback protection.