Connecting with your patients in an efficient, direct, and personal way
Our customizable text messaging technology gives practices a whole new patient communication channel. If you have a patient’s mobile number, you can send text messages right through Practice Management Bridge® directly to the patient’s mobile device. Text messages are a reliable way to reach patients with important communications, reminders, and payment information.
- Payment reminders
- Links to digital registration forms
- Links to make an online payment
- Policy changes or other announcements
- Appointment openings
- Appointment reminders
Sending text messages saves staff time that they would otherwise spend trying to reach patients on the phone, and text message communication has a much higher success rate of reaching patients than calling and leaving voicemails1.
- Patients will see what you send them — SMS open rates are as high as 98%.
- Text messages are preferred for company communications, over phone calls and emails, by 85% of people.
- Don’t rely on the old methods of getting in touch — 90% of companies said they leave voicemails to talk to consumers, while 29% of consumers said they don’t listen to voicemails at all.