In healthcare settings, patients seek personal connections with medical professionals as a priority in their care. However, sometimes the care a patient deserves is just out of reach due to their financial situation. Now, you can create affordable care for the people who need it with patient financing.
The Struggle to Afford Healthcare
Affording healthcare is a constant struggle in the United States, often keeping individuals from getting the help they need. About four in ten adults have reported having gone without care or delayed a medical need because they cannot afford it1. This burden weighs heavily on many families, even with health insurance taking a large portion off.
In 2021, the highest recorded number of Americans — 299 million — had received healthcare insurance2. Still, this coverage hasn’t provided the financial protection individuals need due to the copays and deductibles that patients must pay.
Patients are collecting these medical bill costs on their credit cards, which can develop more debt if not paid off. Instead, they need a solution that provides them with healthcare without breaking the bank.
Why Patient Financing Is Needed in Healthcare
If you need a solution for your patients, consider Rectangle Health’s patient financing solution. This buy now, pay later approach to health care helps providers assist more patients with no risk to their practice and total funding for their patients.
It is simple for patients to apply — with no third-party portals, Practice Management Bridge can immediately access their status. Patients can then view multiple payment plans only 30 seconds after applying. From there, nearly every patient is approved* for financing.
Rectangle Health’s patient financing solution can benefit both patients and their providers.
- Easy steps to begin the finance process.
- Access to needed healthcare, regardless of credit score.
- The ability to set up the first payment and let the automated technology do the rest.
- Receive multiple payment options without impacting credit.
- Treat more patients through pay-over-time plans.
- Break down financial barriers to healthcare.
- Offer superior approval rates with Rectangle Health’s patient financing solution — nearly 100% of patients are approved* for financing.
- Accept automated payments without the need for manual billing.
Break Down Financial Barriers to Healthcare with Solutions from Rectangle Health
Everyone deserves access to quality healthcare. By breaking down the financial barriers, this goal can be possible. Rectangle Health is a leader in patient technology solutions and is passionate about helping your practice thrive.
- Montero, Alex. (2022, July 14). Americans’ Challenges with Health Care Costs. KFF. Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/health-costs/issue-brief/americans-challenges-with-health-care-costs/
- SELECTED CHARACTERISTICS OF HEALTH INSURANCE COVERAGE IN THE UNITED STATES. United States Census Bureau. Retrieved from https://data.census.gov/table/ACSST1Y2021.S2701?q=S2701
*Rectangle Health’s patient financing solution provides nearly 100% approval. Applicants determined to be in Open Bankruptcy, Fraud Alert or on the Terrorist Watch List during the application process will be declined. Patients covered by government payor programs for a procedure are not eligible for financing of that procedure. Government payer programs include Medicare, Medicaid, the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP), the Department of Defense TRICARE and TRICARE for Life programs (DOD TRICARE), the Veterans Health Administration (VHA) program, and the Indian Health Service (IHS) program.]