Creating flexible payment options for reproductive and fertility clinic patients
For many patients, deciding how to pay for treatment adds additional stress to the challenges of dealing with infertility. Flexible payment options, such as payment plans, are sometimes the only way patients can fund the cost of treatment.
The anxiety patients feel around fertility financing and IVF costs should not be a barrier to exploring fertility options. Payment options for fertility treatments, such as interest-free monthly IVF payment plans and the convenience of Card on File, allow both patient and provider the freedom to concentrate on outcomes rather than how to pay for IVF treatment.
Our proprietary Practice Management Bridge® enables practices to offer patients convenient payment options and integrates with any practice management system to make it easier to track, manage, report and reconcile payments across your whole organization.
- Interfaces seamlessly and auto-posts payments into any practice management system.
- Enables providers to offer the latest convenient, contactless payment solutions.
- Expedites payments before, during, and after care to reduce accounts receivable.
- Stores patient data in a reliable, secure backend.
- Improves communication between practice and patients.
- Replaces outdated front office processes with digital automation.
- Allows for functionality to be leveraged across locations.
- Implements quickly with easy, remote installation.