Effectively and efficiently collecting patient payments for radiologists
Radiology is one of the most complex medical specialties, and it can also be one of the most difficult in terms of billing and patient collections. Radiology groups are under increased pressure to move through patient rosters quickly – which can result in documentation omissions. Unfortunately, consistent documentation gaps can, in turn, lead to under-coding that results in lower reimbursement. Radiology organizations need efficient and effective payment solutions to keep revenue flowing, especially in situations where billing resources are stretched to the limit – every penny counts when your collections are under pressure.
Convenient and flexible options can make or break overall patient payment collections ratios, which greatly impacts the financial health of a group or health system. And, convenient and affordable choices may encourage patients to get the tests and procedures they need.
Radiology patient payment solutions need to work efficiently with practice management systems to keep patient account receivables in check. They require the flexibility of taking patient payments at time-of-service, online and via text, and greatly benefit when they offer patients payment plan options.
Our proprietary Practice Management Bridge® creates more consistent radiology patient payments, resulting in increased payment processing efficiency and stable cash flow. Practice Management Bridge integrates with any practice management system to allow you to track, manage, report and reconcile payment information across your organization.
- Interfaces seamlessly and auto-posts payments into any practice management system.
- Enables providers to offer the latest convenient, contactless payment solutions.
- Expedites payments before, during, and after care to reduce accounts receivable.
- Stores patient data in a reliable, secure backend.
- Improves communication between practice and patients.
- Replaces outdated front office processes with digital automation.
- Allows for functionality to be leveraged across locations.
- Implements quickly with easy, remote installation.