Equipping medical practices with unbeatable payment processing solutions
Balancing the daily business of medicine with the demands of patient care can be a challenge for solo-practitioners and large primary care practices alike. The continuous rise of patient responsibility for reimbursement adds complications to an already strained revenue cycle.
Private practices, whether stand-alone sole practitioners or multi-location groups, need efficient payment and office efficiency technology that boosts income, controls accounts receivable (A/R), and requires minimal administrative labor.
Our Practice Management Bridge® system can make a profound impact on your payment acceptance rates, and it interfaces with any practice management software to dramatically reduce medical payment processing labor. Administrative staff also benefit from auto-posting to the patient ledger and easy reporting and reconciliation. Plus, Practice Management Bridge fully protects patient cardholder data in PCI-compliant storage that is not stored on your system.
- Interfaces seamlessly and auto-posts payments into any practice management system.
- Enables providers to offer the latest convenient, contactless payment solutions.
- Expedites payments before, during, and after care to reduce accounts receivable.
- Stores patient data in a reliable, secure backend.
- Replaces outdated front office processes with digital automation.
- Allows for functionality to be leveraged across locations.
- Implements quickly with easy, remote installation.
- Improves communication between practice and patients.
Practice Management Bridge interfaces with any practice management system to give medical practices the tools that they need to run efficiently and to offer their patients the convenient, flexible payment options that they want to pay for their care.